Cancellation and rescheduling for driving lesson
To cancel or reschedule a driving lesson appointment, you must call the school at least 24 hours before your scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in a forfeited lesson fee. A lesson rescheduling fee of $25 applies if you reschedule less than 24 hours to the schedule time. This policy applies also to lessons scheduled on the same day. Please call during business hour to cancel or reschedule.
Cancellation for 5-hour class
To cancel the 5-hour class you must notify us 48 hours prior from scheduling date. Failure to do so will result in the loss of the registration fee of $50.
Cancellation of Road Test appointment
To cancel a reserved car for your road test, you must call 72 hours prior to the scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in you losing the road test appointment and car for the road test.
Once the appointment is confirmed and you wish to reschedule 72 hours prior to the appointment there is a $25 rescheduling fee. If you schedule your own road test appointment the cancellation and rescheduling policy still apply.
If we cannot accommodate the road test that you have scheduled on your own you will have to reschedule for another day. We only service road test at the following locations Seaview Ave, Starrett City, Beverly Road, and Ditmas Ave. We do not go to Redhook, Coney Island, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island and Long Island.
All packages are good for one year from date of purchase. Any unused service will be forfeited after one year of purchase if unclaimed. If you live more then 15 minutes away from the office we do not pick up. Call the office before purchase or the refund fee will apply.
- Refunds will be provided on request. The refund will be reduced for the number of lessons already taken (charged at the per-lesson rate) and a refund fee of $10 or 10% of the refund, whichever is greater. Refund request must be made within 90 days from the original date or purchase.
- Credit card refunds will be made to the credit card used when purchase was made.
- Online payments will be refunded online only.
- Cash payments will be refunded by a company check.
- Please allow 5 to 10 business days for credit card refund transactions to process.
Weather and Conditions
In the event of rain or snow conditions please do not assume that all lessons and 5 hour class are canceled. If we find the condition to be dangerous or excessive the office will notify you in order to reschedule your appointment at no cost to you.
- Lateness to a lesson will shorten your lesson—be on time!
- You must have your valid Learner’s Permit (or License for adult learners) with you at every lesson.
- Students are responsible for keeping track of all scheduled lessons, as well as the time for the road test.
- Excess lessons will be charged at the single-lesson rate.
- We cannot guarantee the same instructor or vehicle for you from lesson-to-lesson—-a change in instructor or vehicle is not grounds for cancellation.
- You are responsible to retrieve any belongings left behind in the lesson vehicle.
- Students may not use cell phones during a lesson.
- Make all scheduling and cancellation calls by phone during business hours.
- You must make sure that we have your current phone number and address at all times.
- Lessons and road test are non-transferable to family or friends.
NO refunds for the use of our vehicle during your road test will be given for any of the following reasons:
- You are late or do not show up
- You fail to bring the correct permit (DJ under 18 yrs or D over 18 yrs) or 5 hour certificate ( Both must be valid and not expired), temporary visa status is expired
- You are not prepared for the road test / to nervous
- If you are under 18 yrs old form MV 262 must be completed and signed by parent or guardian.
You fail to meet restrictions ( forget to bring glasses).
You are responsible for any DMV chargers that will not let you take the road test or schedule a road test.
These terms and conditions are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check from time to time to stay up to date with any changes. We reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate any part of this site including features, hours of operation and content without notifying you of any changes.