Cancellation for car lesson
To cancel or reschedule a driving lesson appointment, you must call the school at least 24 hours before your scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in a forfeited lesson fee. This policy applies also to lessons scheduled on the same day.
Cancellation of Road Test appointment
To cancel a reserved car for your road test, you must call 72 hours prior to the scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in you losing the road test appointment, and a $15 fee will apply to reschedule.
All packages are good from one year of payment.
- Refunds will be provided on request. The refund will be reduced for the number of lessons already taken (charged at the per-lesson rate) and a refund fee of $10 or 10% of the refund, whichever is greater.
- Credit card refunds will be made to the credit card used when purchase was made.
- Online payments will be refunded online only.
- Cash payments will be refunded by a company check.
- Please allow 5 to 10 business days for credit card refund transactions to process.
- Lateness to a lesson will shorten your lesson—be on time!
- You must have your valid Learner’s Permit (or License for adult learners) with you at every lesson.
- Students are responsible for keeping track of all scheduled lessons, as well as the time for the road test.
- Excess lessons will be charged at the single-lesson rate.
- We cannot guarantee the same instructor or vehicle for you from lesson-to-lesson—-a change in instructor or vehicle is not grounds for cancellation.
- You are responsible to retrieve any belongings left behind in the lesson vehicle.
- Students may not use cell phones during a lesson.
- Make all scheduling and cancellation calls by phone during business hours.
- You must make sure that we have your current phone number and address at all times.
NO refunds for the use of our vehicle during your road test will be given for any of the following reasons:
- Your are late or do not show up
- You fail to bring the correct permit (DJ under 18 yrs or D over 18 yrs) or 5 hour certificate ( Both must be valid and not expired), temporary visa status is expired
- Your are not prepared for the road test / to nervous
- If you are under 18 yrs form MV 262 must be completed and signed by parent or guardian
You fail to meet restrictions ( forget to bring glasses)
You are responsible for any DMV chargers that will not let you take the road test or schedule a road test
These terms and conditions are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check from time to time to stay up to date with any changes.
We reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate any part of this site including features, hours of operation and content without notifying you of any changes.