Columbia Street Waterfront District Driving School
Don't just learn to drive - learn to drive safely with our expert guidance.
Services Related to Driving Lessons In Columbia Street Waterfront District
5 Hour Driving Course
Schedule a Road Test Appointment
Get Personalized Driving Instruction
1. Rapid Road Test
Location: 145 Kenilworth Pl, Brooklyn, New York 11210
Directions: Take Van Brunt Street to Hamilton Avenue. Take I-278 W and NY-27/Prospect Expy to Beverley Rd. Turn left onto Beverley Rd. Follow Flatbush Avenue to Campus Rd. Continue on Campus Rd and drive to Kenilworth Pl.
2. Road Test Site of Ozone Park
Location: 84-02 106th Ave, Queens, New York 11417
Directions: Find your way to I-478 from Union Street, Van Brunt Street and Hamilton Avenue. Take Belt Pkwy to Cross Bay Blvd in Queens. Take exit 17 from Belt Pkwy. Get on N Conduit Avenue to 84th Street.
3. Coney Island DMV Road Test Site
Directions: Drive to I-478 from Union Street, Van Brunt Street, and Hamilton Avenue. Get on Belt Pkwy to Shore Pkwy and take exit 6 from Belt Pkwy. Take Cropsey Avenue and Neptune Avenue to Bayview Avenue.
4. Ridgewood DMV Road Test Site
Directions: Get on I-278 E from Van Brunt Street and Hamilton Avenue. Follow I-278 E to Humboldt Street, then take exit 33 from I-278 E. Continue on Humboldt Street, and take Metropolitan Avenue to Stanhope Street in Queens.
Driving Lessons In Columbia Street Waterfront District: Why Pierre Paul?
1. Flexible scheduling: Tell us your schedule, and we’ll work with you to create a class and practice schedule that fits. Take our online 5-hour course on Zoom from anywhere. Private training is available on weekends.
2. Supportive instructors: Our instructors are friendly, certified, and experienced with handling various personalities. We offer an instructor for anxiety and lessons in English, Spanish, French, and Creole. Our instructors will help you conquer your fears and improve your skills at your pace.
3. Affordable driving packages: Our packages include budget-friendly driving lessons, refresher courses, and defensive driving courses. We will help you schedule your road test after completing your lessons, and we use modern cars to provide you with the best training.
4. Lessons for all: Whether you are a beginner or an experienced driver, we will help you improve your driving skills. We emphasize the importance of effort in our classes to give you an excellent driving experience. Our instructors also work with teens to instill safe driving practices.
5. High success rate: We’ve been training drivers for over 15 years and have a 97% first-time pass rate. We guide you through the road test and help you succeed behind the wheel. Call us for a consultation and become a successful driver today.
About Driving in Columbia Street Waterfront District
Columbia Street Waterfront District is a beautiful neighborhood between New York Harbor and Brooklyn Queens Expressway in Brooklyn, New York. It is a good place to live and learn to drive. There are numerous road test sites and excellent road networks to practice and enjoy being on the road.
A photo by Terry Robinson
The area has many places to shop, eat, and retreat. Visit these few popular spots in Brooklyn’s Columbia Street Waterfront District.
The Sculpture House
At the Sculpture House on DeGraw Street is an impressive collection of color blocking and statues that a Mondrian. The visual appeal is what attracts guests, and rightly so!
Catch premium musical shows and performances in Columbia Street Waterfront District at the Jalopy Theatre, a local gem also offering music lessons in different genres, including country, blues, roots, bluegrass, and traditional world music.
Situated on the corner of Columbia Street and Sackett Street, Art Lot is an outdoor space run by artists who display contemporary art for the public. Every time you drive here, there are different sculptures and art on display.