Driving School In City Line
Don't just drive, own the road!
Other Services Related to Driving Lessons in City Line
5 Hour Driving Course
Schedule a Road Test Appointment
Get Personalized Driving Instruction
Road Test Sites Near City Line
1. Starrett City Road Test Site
Location: Van Siclen Ave, Flatlands Ave, Brooklyn, New York 11207
Directions: Head north on Jerome St toward Atlantic Avenue. Turn right onto Atlantic Avenue and right again at the 1st cross street onto Warwick St.
Turn right onto Pitkin Avenue and left onto Hendrix St. Turn right again onto New Lots Avenue. Join on Van Siclen Avenue to Flatlands Avenue. Turn left onto Flatlands Avenue, and the test site is on the right.
2. Ridgewood DMV Road Test Site
Location: 19-06 Stanhope St, Queens, New York 11385
Directions: Head north on Jerome St toward Atlantic Avenue and turn right onto Atlantic Avenue. Turn left onto Elton St and take Cypress Avenue to Palmetto St in Queens. Follow Palmetto St and Woodward Avenue to Stanhope St.
3. DMV Road Test Site at Maspeth
Location: 21-22 50th St, Queens, New York 11378
Directions: Find your way to Elton St. Take Vermont Pl, Cypress Avenue, and Forest Avenue to 55th St in Queens. Take 59th Pl to Rust St and continue to 50th St. Drive on 50th St to 55th Avenue.
Why Enroll In Pierre Paul Driving School?
Our driving school in City Line is a premier institution committed to bringing up safe and responsible drivers into our roads.
1. Respected driving instructors in NY: We have a team of DMV-Certified instructors willing to go the extra mile to see you achieve your driving goals. With a wealth of knowledge and experience, our instructors provide personalized training based on the learner’s strengths and weaknesses.
2. Flexible lessons: We also have flexible timetables to allow lessons to fit into your schedule and avoid the inconveniences of fixed timetables.
3. Up-to-date curriculum: We ensure our learners get the best education by using the latest technology and learning modules to prepare them for the road challenges of the modern day.
About Driving in City Line,
City Line is full of places to see and explore. It is also a suitable place to learn to drive. Here are some ideal spots to visit during your free time.
Do you like trying out new restaurants? City Line has many different eateries serving delicious dishes from different cultures. They include BKLYN eats, New Lots Restaurant, simmer down restaurant & bakery, Ghetto Shack, and Little’s restaurant.
City Line can teach you a lot of arts and history thanks to their museum. Try Weeksville Heritage Center, Brooklyn Museum, D’usse museum, Bedford-Stuyvesant Museum of African Art, and Jewish Children’s Museum.
Time away from everyday activities is essential for one’s overall well-being. In City Line, there are numerous parks to unwind and recharge. You can choose between Irving square park, highland park, duke park, city line park, and Livonia park, among others.
Star Driving with Confidence Today!
We invite you to join us at Pierre Paul driving school and take charge of your behind-the-wheels future. Choose your preferred package.