Careers at Pierre Paul Driving School
Professional Driving Instructor Needed
Role: Driving Instructor
Company: Pierre Paul Driving School
Location: 891 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Are you the kind of person who quickly notices any slightest wrong maneuver made by another driver on the road? Is driving one of your top pastimes? Do you enjoy teaching others some driving tricks to make them better?
If you’re nodding while reading this, then we are looking for you!
We are Pierre Paul Driving School, a leading and fast growing driving school based out of Brooklyn, NY.
Who we are:
- A DMV approved driving school in Brooklyn
- We have been in the game for over 13 years
- We are fully licensed and trusted by both teens and adults across New York
- We’ve got thousands of happy customers and tons of reviews to back it up
- Most of our students recommend us to their friends and relatives because our success rate is insanely high
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of driving experience
- A genuine, professional individual with a passion to help others learn
- A calm, friendly, and patient attitude
- A clean and valid driver’s license
- A interest in teaching students of all ages and backgrounds
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background check, and DMV check
- Preferably prior experience as a driving instructor. If you haven’t worked as an instructor before, you can still apply, as we’ll provide training.
- Must be available to work on weekends and early mornings
- Easy to work with
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Be punctual
- Pick up/drop off students from home
- Explain driving techniques
- Assist students throughout the process of getting a NY driver’s license
- Offer advice and monitor student progress
- Offer online driving lessons through Zoom and in the physical classroom
What We Offer:
- Competitive industry rates: up to $20/hour
- An in-depth training and assistance with DMV certification. We pay for your training!
- A flexible working schedule
- Holidays and paid vacations
- Clean, modern vehicles with built-in video cameras and dual brakes
- Bright and excellent classroom facilities and a terrific working culture
- Online scheduling and communication with other staff
How to Apply:
Interested candidates to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their latest CV and a brief cover letter explaining why we should hire you.
We’ve immediate openings for people with experience in this role. So, apply now!