Albany Driving School
Ready to hit the road?
Recommended Services in Albany
5 Hour Driving Course
Schedule a Road Test
Get Comprehensive Driving Instruction
Road Test Sites Near Albany
Albany Auto & Motorcycle
Directions – From I-90, take I-787 North to Exit 6 (Menands), make a left turn onto Broadway and follow it for roughly 8/10 of a mile. Turn right onto Lawn Avenue and left onto North Pearl Street at the next traffic light. After two blocks, turn left onto North 2nd Street and park on the right side before the next traffic light at the “Car/Motorcycle Test Starts Here” sign.”
Why Choose Pierre Paul Driving School In Albany?
1. We guarantee you world-class training here at Pierre Paul driving in Albany. We teach learners how to drive safely, not just how to pass the road test.
2. Good education comes from good trainers, and we have expert instructors for all ages. They will take you through classroom information and actual behind-the-wheel instruction to build the necessary attitude and skills you will need for as long as you drive.
3. Our lesson schedules are flexible. As an understanding driving institution, we know that driving requires a calm, relaxed, and self-driven mind. This only stems from a schedule that works for the learner, unlike some rigid schedules that can be super inconvenient today.
4. Informative 5 hour driving class. Enrolling in Pierre Paul’s 5-hour prelicensing course is a massive step towards getting a driver’s license.
We will help you be confident and ready to take the road test, from safety, road signs, driving techniques, and more, in 5 hours only. In addition, you can book your road test using our road test services when ready.
You can reach us through email or phone. You can also visit our offices and let us know your schedule, and we can organize a custom timetable for you.
Drive Yourself to These Vibrant Albany Spots
Albany has been New York’s capital since 1979. With a rich history and numerous sites and attractions to awe, Albany is never dull.
Let’s check out some amazing places that make Albany a joy to live and drive around.
1. New York State Capitol
This New York state capitol has been the city government seat since the 1880s. Four of the city’s governors have gone on to win the presidential election.
Once you visit this place, you will understand the entire craze around it. From the war room and senate chamber to the million-dollar staircase, it is no wonder people call it the most attractive state capitol in the nation.
2. Albany Pine Bush Preserve
This beautiful nature preserve is a habitat for more than 90 bird species. It is also home to over 1500 animal and plant species. It sits on a 3200-acre piece of land with numerous nature trails for adventure and exploration.
3. Washington Park
Washington Park is the place for you if you ever want a serene environment around Albany to relax with friends, family, or alone. There are sports fields, more than 100 tree species, walking paths, and a picturesque pond in the 84-acre oasis.
4. Palace Theater
Are you interested in shows? You will love the Palace Theater, located in downtown Albany. The theater offers an array of entertainment, including films, stand-up comedy, concerts, and community events.
5. Albany Institute of History and Art
Albany institute of history and art is a museum founded in 1971 to collect, preserve, interpret, and advance the culture, art, and history of Albany and the upper Hudson Valley region.
You can enjoy a public docent tour of this museum, which is included with museum admission. You can also enjoy shopping in the museum’s shop. They sell books, postcards, fine art prints, and many other items.