The 5 hour pre-licensing course is designed to educate New York State’s new drivers by promoting safe, courteous, defensive, and alcohol/ drug fee driving.
The Course Goals are as follows:
- To reduce injuries, crashes, traffic violations, and property damages.
- To help the student become responsible drivers.
- To learn about the dangers of fatigue, distractions, alcohol and other drugs on driving ability.
- To develop a positive attitude toward safe and defensive driving.
- To encourage and promote safety belt and child safety seat use.
- To learn how to fit safely into a transportation system with other highway users.
- To familiarize students with the rules-of-the-road.
- To teach new drivers to show courtesy to others when they are driving.
Our 5-hour class is filled with content that will help you feel at ease when you start to learn how to drive with your instructor and when you go for your road test. The class is offered multiple times a week please call the school for scheduling. There is a 48-hour cancellation required. See our terms of services